SUMMARY: Responsible for the general maintenance, electrical, plumbing, mechanical and carpentry operations of the facility. Repairs and/or maintains systems including HVAC, electrical, generators, plumbing, refrigeration, alarms, water, and elevators. Responsible for performing all duties according to Casino Queen policies, procedures and Internal Controls. Responsible for providing a safe environment for patrons and employees. Candidates must have verifiable maintenance work experience.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: To perform this job successfully, a Casino Queen Maintenance Engineer must be able to perform each essential function, as well as, the other requirements of this job satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required to perform this job. The requirements listed below are in addition to and incorporated by reference into those job duties set forth in the Casino Queen Internal Controls for this job title. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable an employee with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Must have up to two years HVAC experience.
2. Comply with all rules, regulations and laws pertaining to facilities department.
3. Know how to use all equipment for general maintenance projects.
4. Ensure that any work site is properly secure and clearly mark with warning signs.
5. Follow any work instructions and orders.
6. Satisfactorily complete assignable work requested by management.
7. Regular attendance and dependability are essential for this job. Must be able to work flexible hours.
8. Must be comfortable working in confined spaces and well as heights.
9. Must be able to work well with others, as well as independently and with supervision and without.
10. Other duties as assigned.
9. Must have EPA Certification.