SUMMARY: Responsible for performing all duties according to Casino Queen policies, procedures and Internal Controls. Responsible for properly dealing assigned table game. Responsible for providing a safe environment for patrons and employees.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: To perform this job successfully, a Casino Queen Table Games Dealer must be able to perform each essential function, as well as, the other requirements of this job satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required to perform this job. The requirements listed below are in addition to and incorporated by reference to those job duties for this position listed in the Casino Queen Internal Controls. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable an employee with disabilities to perform the essential functions
1. Properly place, remove, shuffle and cut playing cards for table games.
2. Operate all Table Games Department equipment.
3. Know rules and bet payouts for all table games.
4. Know all procedures, rules and guidelines pertaining to Table Games Department.
5. Possess strong guest service skills.
6. Work flexible hours including weekends and holidays.
7. Regular attendance is an essential function of this job.
8. Complete assignable work requested by management.
9. Complete all Table Games Department documents accurately.
10. Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS: High school diploma, general education degree (GED): or equivalent work experience. Casino experience preferred.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: In addition to the essential job functions, a Table Games Dealer must be physically capable of performing the following essential physical functions. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable an employee with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Required to stand for moderate to long periods of time.
2. Use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls and talk or hear.
3. Frequently is required to reach with hands and arms.
4. Occasionally required to walk, climb or balance.
5. Regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
6. Capable of negotiating stairs and ramps.
7. Capable of bending, twisting, turning, lifting and stretching as needed to perform the various essential functions and job duties of a dealer.
COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS: In addition to the essential job functions, a Table Games Dealer must demonstrate the following essential cognitive functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable an employee with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Apply commonsense understanding to carry out written or oral instructions.
2. Know basic math skills (add, subtract, multiply, and divide). Use whole numbers, fractions and percentages.
3. Read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Write simple correspondence.
4. Effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.Friendly and courteous at all times.
6. Apply knowledge gained from training, work experience and education.
7. Effectively deal multi-player games rapidly and accurately.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES REGISTRATIONS: Successfully complete Casino Queen Dealer School.