Summary of Job Description:
1. Properly and safely operate all motor vehicles accepted at Casino Queen Valet
2. Inspect all motor vehicles for damage prior to taking custody and prior to delivery;
must record any damage.
3. Ensure safety of motor vehicles while in Casino Queen custody.
4. Possess strong guest relations skills.
5. Regular attendance is an essential function of this job.
6. Satisfactorily complete assignable work requested by management and ensures all
department documents are accurate, legible and complete.
7. Must be able to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
Specific Skills/Experience Required:
1. Capable of entering, exiting and operating all motor vehicles accepted at Valet
2. Physically capable of lifting 20 lbs.
3. Physically capable of standing for long periods of time.
4. Physically capable of light running or jogging moderate distances.
5. Read and comprehend all Valet documents, logs and reports.
6. Know the Rules of the Road as promulgated by the State of Illinois.
7. Capable of bending, twisting, turning, lifting and stretching; as needed, to perform job
8. MUST HAVE valid DRIVER’S LICENSE.