1. Audits daily information from automated system.
2. Develops and maintains analysis spreadsheets.
3. Prepares write-ups for exceptions noted.
4. Ability to operate 10-key calculator essential.
5. Familiar with computerized food and beverage, hotel or casino accounting systems,
6. Skilled at using and building Excel spreadsheets.
7. Must be able to work well under pressure and meet daily deadlines.
8. Must be detail-oriented, organized and analytical.
9. Ability to build relationships and work well with other departments.
10. Ability to work a rotating schedule to include weekends.
11. Demonstrated punctuality and adherence to schedule.
12. Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Business preferred or relevant work experience.