SUMMARY: Responsible for clearing, cleaning and resetting tables in eating establishments. Responsible for cleaning and removing debris from eating establishments. Responsible for performing all duties according to Casino Queen policies, procedures and Internal Controls. Responsible for providing a safe environment for patrons and employees. Must be extraordinarily friendly and service-driven. Will require Food Handler Certification and Hepatitis A vaccination on, or before, first day of work.
EASY APPLY: Text CASINO to 44844
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: To perform this job successfully, a Casino Queen Busperson must be able to perform each essential function, as well as, the other requirements of this job satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required to perform this job. The requirements listed below are in addition to and incorporated by reference into those job duties set forth in the Casino Queen Internal Controls for this job title. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable an employee with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Clear, clean and reset tables in food outlets. Re-stock pantries.
2. Perform other duties as assigned by management.
3. Know and comply with all department rules, regulations and policies.
4. Regular attendance is an essential function of this job.
QUALIFICATIONS: High school diploma, general education degree (GED): or equivalent work experience.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: In addition to the essential job functions, a Busperson must be physically capable of performing the following essential physical functions. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable an employee with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Regularly required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls: and talk or hear.
2. Frequently is required to reach with hands and arms
3. Occasionally required to taste or smell.
4. Must be able to stand for a full shift
5. Must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
6. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and peripheral vision.
7. Capable of negotiating stairs and ramps. Frequently required to balance with arms and hands.