SUMMARY: Responsible for mixing or pouring both
alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks for beverage servers and guests.
Responsible for properly ringing all beverages made into the point
of sale system. Extraordinarily outgoing and service-minded with
good knowledge of wines, beers, and mixed beverages. Responsible for
performing all duties according to Casino Queen policies, procedures
and Internal Controls. Responsible for providing a safe environment
for patrons and employees. Requires Food Handler Certification,
Basset Alcohol Training and Hep A vaccination on, or before, first
day of work. This is a part time position requiring flexibility in
meeting a rotating schedule.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: To perform this job successfully,
a Casino Queen Bartender must be able to perform each essential
function, as well as, the other requirements of this job
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of
the knowledge, skill, and ability required to perform this job. The
requirements listed below are in addition to and incorporated by
reference into those job duties set forth in the Casino Queen
Internal Controls for this job title. Reasonable Accommodations may
be made to enable an employee with disabilities to perform the
1. Prepares alcoholic/non-alcoholic drinks and appetizers
efficiently and accurately.
2. Strong communication and patron relations skills and
extrordinarily friendly and engaging.
3. Rings all sales into Point of Sale system.
4. Checks inventory and supplies of bar area. Coordinate
restocking inventory with Bar Porter.
5. Keeps bar, storage and surrounding work area clean and
6. Set-up and break down banquet bars
7. Operates manual cash register
8. Knows and complies with all rules, regulations and policies
of the food and beverage department.
9. Regular attendance is an essential function of this job.
10. Satisfactorily complete assignable work requested by management.