SUMMARY: Responsible for performing all duties according
to Casino Queen policies, procedures and Internal Controls. Must be
able to service patrons at the Club. Responsible for providing a safe
environment for patrons and employees.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: To perform this job successfully, a
Casino Queen Club Clerk must be able to perform each essential
function, as well as, the other requirements of this job
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of
the knowledge, skill, and ability required to perform this job. The
requirements listed below are in addition to and incorporated by
reference into the job duties for this position contained in the
Casino Queen Internal Controls. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable an employee with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Possess strong guest experience skills.
- Know basic math skills (add, subtract, multiply and divide)
- Must have flexible working hours including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be at work station and ready to perform five minutes prior to shift.
- Satisfactorily complete assignable work by management.
- Satisfactorily operate all Queens’ Club equipment.
- Accurately complete all department documents legibly.
- Knows and complies with all rules, regulations and policies
pertaining to Queen’s Club.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS: High school diploma, general education
degree (GED); or equivalent work experience.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: In addition to the essential job
functions, a Queen’s Club Clerk must be physically capable of
performing the following essential physical functions. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable an employee with disabilities to
perform the essential functions.
- Required to stand for moderate to long periods of time.
- Use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls
and talk or hear.
- Frequently is required to reach with hands and arms.
- Occasionally required to walk, climb or balance.
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.Capable of negotiating
stairs and ramps
- Capable of bending, twisting, turning, lifting and stretching as
needed to perform the various essential functions and job duties of
a Queen’s Club Clerk.
COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS: In addition to the essential job
functions a Queens Club Clerk must demonstrate the following essential
cognitive functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
an employee with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Apply commonsense understanding to carry out written or oral instructions.
- Add, subtract, multiply, and divide. Use whole numbers, fractions
- Read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and
memos. Write simple correspondence. Effectively present information
in one-on-one and small group situations to patrons or employees.
- Effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Friendly and courteous at all times; meet all requires service
times, less than 5 minutes.
- Apply knowledge gained from training, work experience and education.