Qualified candidate will be responsible for serving food and
beverages to guests in a timely, friendly and enthusiastic manner.
Also, candidate is responsible for performing all duties according to
Casino Queen policies, procedures and Internal Controls to include
providing a safe environment for guests and employees.
Essential responsibilities include
- Providing royal service to Casino guests in Club Sevens.
- Serving guests alcoholic/non-alcoholic drinks and food in a timely manner.
- Preparing alcoholic/non-alcoholic drinks when assigned to bar.
- Setting up designated work area, as directed. Keeps work area
clean during assigned shift and assist Bartender, as necessary.
- Advising guests of menu items and have knowledge of food and drink products.
- Accurately compute bills, accept payments and provide accurate
change to guests. Understands and can use Point of Sale system,
Paying Bartender correct amount for drinks.
- Restocking bar and service stations supplies, as necessary.
- Performing all opening and closing duties, as assigned.
- Possess strong communication and guest relation skills; must be
able to interact cordially with fellow service staff, as well.
- An essential function of this job is regular attendance.
Specific Skills/Experience Required
- Must be available for all service shifts.
- Must be adaptable to flexible scheduling.
- Must have a proven good attendance record.
This position requires qualified candidate to
- Work varying shifts, as assigned (nights, weekends and holidays).