SUMMARY: Responsible for the general
maintenance, electrical, plumbing, mechanical and carpentry operations
of the facility. Repairs and/or maintains systems including HVAC,
electrical, generators, plumbing, refrigeration, alarms, water, and
elevators. Responsible for performing all duties according to Casino
Queen policies, procedures and Internal Controls. Responsible for
providing a safe environment for patrons and employees. Candidates
must have verifiable maintenance work experience.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: To perform this job
successfully, a Casino Queen Maintenance Engineer must be able to
perform each essential function, as well as, the other requirements of
this job satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required to
perform this job. The requirements listed below are in addition to and
incorporated by reference into those job duties set forth in the
Casino Queen Internal Controls for this job title. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable an employee with disabilities to
perform the essential functions.
1. HVAC work experience and/or education preferred.
2. Comply with all rules, regulations and laws pertaining to
3. Know how to use all equipment for general maintenance projects.
4. Ensure that any work site is properly secure and clearly mark with
5. Follow any work instructions and orders.
6. Satisfactorily complete assignable work requested by management.
7. Regular attendance and dependability are essential for this job.
Must be able to work flexible hours.
8. Must be comfortable working in confined spaces and well as heights.
9. Must be able to work well with others, as well as independently
and with supervision and without.
10. Other duties as assigned.
9. Must have EPA Certification.