SUMMARY: Responsible for clearing, cleaning and
resetting tables in eating establishments. Responsible for cleaning
and removing debris from eating establishments. Responsible for
performing all duties according to Casino Queen policies, procedures
and Internal Controls. Responsible for providing a safe environment
for patrons and employees. Must be extraordinarily friendly and
service-driven. Will require Food Handler Certification and
Hepatitis A vaccination on, or before, first day of work.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: To perform this job successfully,
a Casino Queen Busperson must be able to perform each essential
function, as well as, the other requirements of this job
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of
the knowledge, skill, and ability required to perform this job. The
requirements listed below are in addition to and incorporated by
reference into those job duties set forth in the Casino Queen
Internal Controls for this job title. Reasonable Accommodations may
be made to enable an employee with disabilities to perform the
1. Clear, clean and reset tables in food outlets. Re-stock pantries.
2. Perform other duties as assigned by management.
3. Know and comply with all department rules, regulations and
4. Regular attendance is an essential function of this job.
QUALIFICATIONS: High school diploma, general education
degree (GED): or equivalent work experience.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: In addition to the essential job
functions, a Busperson must be physically capable of performing the
following essential physical functions. Reasonable Accommodations
may be made to enable an employee with disabilities to perform the
1. Regularly required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or
feel objects, tools, or controls: and talk or hear.
2. Frequently is required to reach with hands and arms
3. Occasionally required to taste or smell.
4. Must be able to stand for a full shift
5. Must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
6. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, and peripheral vision.
7. Capable of negotiating stairs and ramps. Frequently required
to balance with arms and hands.