The Buffet Cashier/Deli Attendant is responsible for accurately
taking and ringing customer orders in to the POS system, handling
cash, maintaining the cleanliness of the counter and seating area,
preparing and serving food orders, and providing EXTRORDINARY customer service.
1. Operate the point-of-sale system, receive payments, make
change and issue receipts to guests.
2. Understand and follow all Casino Queen cash handling policies.
3. Total, verify and record amount of funds received at the
beginning and end of each shift.
Maintain proper security of cash at all times.
4. Set-up station food and beverage products, proper
utensils, serve and replenish food.
Maintain proper stock levels and properly rotate product.
5. Make and serve made to order products.
6. Operate food and beverage equipment; lift and move
supplies and equipment.
7. Comply with all Casino Queen rules and regulations.
8. Other duties; as assigned.
Must comply with Food Handler Safety Training, Alcohol
Awareness Training, and Hep A vaccination requirements.